The Jervis Bay Motel is so central, you can't miss it
Huskisson is easy to find from the Princes Highway, here are some basic driving instructions to our Huskisson accommodation for travel from Sydney and Melbourne.
FROM SYDNEY: Jervis Bay is 200km south of Sydney. Follow the Princes Hwy south through Wollongong, Kiama, Berry and Nowra. 13km south of Nowra, turn left into Jervis Bay Rd. After 5 km turn left into Huskisson Rd. follow this road until you reach Huskisson town and turn left again at the cross roads at Huskisson Cinema. The entrance to Jervis Bay Motel will be on your left opposite the Huskisson free carpark.
FROM MELBOURNE: Jervis Bay is 880km north of Melbourne. When arriving from the south on the Princes Hwy, do NOT take first turn off signs to Huskisson & Jervis Bay, wait until you see the main turn-off at Falls Creek. Turn right into Jervis Bay Rd and after 5km turn left into Huskisson Rd. follow this road until you reach Huskisson town and turn left again at the cross roads at Huskisson Cinema. The entrance to Jervis Bay Motel is on your left opposite the Huskisson free carpark.
Things to do while you stay
- Visit the Jervis Bay dolphins, seal colony and penguins off Bowen Island
- View the Whales with Dolphin Watch on their way north in June/July and returning with babies in Sept/Oct
- Play golf on picturesque Vincentia Golf Course overlooking the Bay.
- Explore the unique aspects of the bay by sea kayak.
- Wreck Bay Walkabouts give visitors an insight into our Aboriginal culture – campfire talks,spotlight wildlife walks and bush tucker tours
- Bushwalking in all surrounding National Parks – Budawangs, Morton, Pigeon House and of course close-by Booderee National Park
- Clear bottom canoes or Go-Go bikes available to view the wonders of the bay at your leisure
- Jervis Bay is famous for its premium dive and snorkelling locations with dozens of unique dive sites in the crystal clear waters
- Visit the unique Lady Denman Maritime Museum or the Fleet Air Arm Museum
- See the abundant birdlife around Green Patch or bush walking trails of the Booderee National Park
- Visit local award-winning wineries in NSWs emerging wine growing region.
- A short drive (12 mins) from the wold famous Hyams Beach.
- Visit our local markets, and local breweries.